I need to renew my Practicing Certificate, how do I apply for an exemption/reimbursement?

Through the Education Council website you can fill in their application form to apply for an exemption/reimbursement of your Practicing Certificate.  

Those eligible are those who have signed either an 'Area School Principals' Agreement' or the 'Secondary Principals Collective Agreement'.

Please find the form here or call Education Council direct for further information: 04 471 0852

I'm a member of SPANZ - why have I not received the latest pay increase?

Members of SPANZ Union will automatically receive pay increases (and back payments where applicable) when they occur.

If you are not a SPANZ Union member please contact your Board as they will have received information around the pay increase via the Ministry or NZSTA.  As a Principal you will be required to sign an IEA (independent employment agreement) to access the increase. 

Please refer to our President's Comments for any updates to members.