The next PA Conference will be held in Queenstown from 14-15 June 2018. Our Programme covers areas of business for our PA's, such as workshops around communication styles, accounts and recruitment.
Our goal is to give Principals' PA's an opportunity to network with those in their chosen field, and come back to school refreshed, energized and in possession of some new tips and tricks to use.
We are honored to have the following Keynote Speakers & Workshops confirmed to attend (click on their names for further information):
- Keynote Speakers: Confrontation & Communication: Jacqui Patuawa (Open to Learning), Public Speaking: Queenstown Toastmasters, Working Effectively: Debbie Mayo-Smith, Motivating & Inspiring: Cushla Reed (Minx)
- Workshops: Confrontation & Communication: Jacqui Patuawa (Open to Learning), Recruitment: Catherine Bates (NZSTA), KAMAR tips & tricks: Matt Wilkinson, PA Issues Session: Liz Dixon
Venue: Rydges Lakeland Resort, Queenstown
Date: 14-15 June 2018
Registration Price: $350.00 +GST
- Registration Desk open:
Wednesday 13 June @ 5.00pm-6.15pm & Thursday 14 June @ 8.00am-8.30am
- Welcome Drinks/Networking: Wednesday 13 June @ 6.30pm
- Conference open: Thursday 14 June @ 8.45am
- Conference close: Friday 15 June @ 1.00pm
Optional Activities (additional charge):
- Gondola & luge (click here for more):
3.00pm walk to Skyline Queenstown for return gondola & three luge rides
- Arrowtown guided tour (click here for more):
3.00pm pick up return 2.5 hour shuttle guided tour to Arrowtown
- QT bike tours (click here for more):
3.00pm pick up, return 2 hour bike tour around Lake Wakatipu, bikes/helmets included.
Additional Charges (prices as outlined in registration form below): Accommodation (which includes breakfast), airport transfers, Friday activity
Exclusions: Flights, transfers (unless specified), and some meals not included